CBIP has one Approvals Committee representing Inspection and NDT Disciplines.
Their purpose is to:
- review and appraise prospective candidate’s qualifications, experience, skill and training, and other documentation (reports) submitted with an application for certification.
- ensure candidates have demonstrated the competency skills and knowledge requirements specified in CBIP Standards of Proficiency, and Certification application forms to ensure compliance with legislation.
The committees comprises of :
- A Chairperson appointed by the CBIP Board
- A Secretary (CBIP Business Manager)
- Specialists with knowledge and experience in sector for which certification is sought
All communication is via the Business Manager.